Sunday 23 September 2007

Dorm Life



The boys in our ward (The Stover Studs) cleaned our rooms before room cleaning checks to be nice. This is Beau and Sam cleaning my room.



This is at the pep rally on Friday night before the big homecoming game. Front Row: Shauna, Millie, and Mindy. Back Row: Emily, Sam, and Tori.



Front Row: Me, Mindy, Tori. Back Row: Emily, Millie, and Shauna. This was after the pep rally on Friday night.



This is Allie, Lauren, and me at the BYU homecoming game against Air Force. It was quite a blast and we wasted them. You can't see but I am wearing a cute BYU jersey that I bought in the kids section of the Bookstore.



Check out my hair and eye shadow. It really was amazing. As you can see I went to the BYU homecoming 80's dance. It was really a blast and I got to show of my wonderful fashion sense.



So I just thought I would give you the full view so you could see my amazing leg warmers. I think I might have been born the wrong decade because I pull off the 80's very well.

5 comments:

will said...

So tell me Kelsey, what would one wear to a 90s dance? I was too confused, in too many ways, to figure that decade out.

What is the 90s equivalent to leg warmers?

David and Kris Taylor said...

Yeah, I just got the 80s figured out. It is just too hard when one doesn't have a sharp fashion sense.

Looks like you are having a great time Chuck. See you in Novembver.

Uncle David

Emily said...

Kelsey- You look MAAAHHHVALOUS! You have great hair for the 80's.

Maren said...

you make the 80s look good...and thats hard to do!

mid said...

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/25/tips-dan-trik-agar-kta-lolos-dari-bi-checking